things lamonte likes

well for a start my name and i come from iowa im in10th gread high school im going to right about things im good at because im pritey good at a lot of stuff so thiss will be a blast football and gaming and helping my family i enjoy going to my grandmothers houseand help her because she needs it and also i like playing with firends thats just some of the things i may right about thars much more  ive seen the espn blog it wasent bad I liked it and thought I might try one and mu uncle is selling me a catalack the car has nice rims and a great sound system its his old car but ive always liked the car and wanted it not to menchrn ive always wanted it I hate and love school its like a complicated relashenship my mom is a great cooc ahe cooks some great food I love her she the best when I was yonger I wanted t be a cop and grew out of that to a football player and after that idk it was just that people keep telling mee probably wont make it so kinda had me down


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will have a lot to write on. Let's focus on your writing and having it be clear with punctuation, capitalization, spelling/grammar. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment