Wellthis time  on things about Lamonte we taiking about more about me and my family because my little sister just started school I was so happy for her when she came home I I was happy to see she had a smile on her face because I wanted her first day of school to go well ik this is supposed to be abot me but my little sister is my life and I lover her so and id do anything for her  also I had to pick her up from my sisters job and take her home my mom was so proud of me other than that im starting a new job at price chopper make some cash so I can afford the car I really want id do anything to get that car that means anything I like the place of the job because it is close to my grandmothers house so I will start seeing her moreshe is nice I love my grandmother she has taken care of me since I was a little boy I love her so and she loves me I also need to go see my other grandmother so she will be happymore other than that peace.

Comments

  1. It's good to be enthusiastic for others! I'm interested in you future posts even if they're short.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment